Full Stack Developer
Would you like to help leading companies succeed with our game-changing technology? In short, we specialize in emerging interactive technologies and have created a virtual reality (VR) collaboration platform that connects decision-makers. Our VR solution is used within building and construction, oil and gas, health care, real estate, production and industry, public sector, architecture and education. Ever wondered about the start-up life but don’t want to worry about your next paycheck? Join Vixel on our exciting journey from start-up to a scale-up!
You would be part of our developer team and help create great solutions and experiences for our users, customers, and partners. From the moment a customer enters our website all the way to the virtual reality world. You will create web applications and back-end services. You will work with our team to build solid architecture for web- and virtual reality applications.
You will have office location in Gjøvik, Lillehammer, or Oslo. You will be working with our developing team while creating applications used by customers and partners worldwide. This is a full-time position, but we will also consider applicants interested in a part-time position as well.
- Work in multidisciplinary teams on developing our services. Most of the work is done at the office, but some work and experience in the field will be needed, to understand our users’ needs.
- Help create our system architecture using AWS or similar services
- Write and automate code tests
- Write clean code
- Help others get better at coding
- Help choose our development tools, strategies, and platforms
- Partake in sharing of skills across the whole team
- Passion for creating great, intuitive web applications with a strong, flexible architecture
- Experience with managing complex applications and stakeholder landscapes (customers, users, internal resources, 3rd parties, etc.)
- Full-stack experience, front-end, back-end, and architecture
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Experience with 3D graphics engines and is a plus
How to apply
Send a motivation letter expressing your interest and relevant experience as well as your CV to email@example.com as soon as possible.
If you have more questions about the role, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org