Would you like to help leading companies succeed with our game changing technology? In short, we specialize in emerging interactive technologies and have created a virtual reality (VR) collaboration platform that connects decision makers. Our VR solution is used within building and construction, oil and gas, health care, real estate, production and industry, public sector, architecture and education. Ever wondered about the start-up life but don’t want to worry about your next paycheck? Join Vixel on our exciting journey from start-up to a scale-up!
You would work to ensure the best experiences for our customers and partners. From the moment a customer contract is signed you will help them succeed with Vixel and continue building these relationships to ensure they enjoy the full extent of our products. For our partners you will play a key role in understanding their needs and help them succeed in distribute our product. You would help solve real-life problems and help customers and users reach their goals without unnecessary loss of time.
You will have office location in Gjøvik or Oslo. You will be serving customers and partners worldwide. This is a full-time position, but we will also consider applicants interested in a part-time position as well.
- Care for all our customers both Norwegian and international
- Support our partners and ensure they capture the full value proposition of our products and services
- Capture, track, and ensure timely resolution of technical issues/bugs that arise in software
- Relentlessly capture & understand customer feedback
- Help to onboard new customers
- Have the flexibility to sometimes work irregular hours
- After some training, be able to debug smaller issues independently
- Work across teams
- Contribute to developing our culture as we grow!
- Passion for driving customer satisfaction and success in the use of self-service software
- Experience with managing complex stakeholder landscapes (customers, users, internal resources, 3rd parties etc.)
- Very strong communication skills (esp. oral)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and digital Fluent in written and spoken Norwegian and English. Advantage if you speak a third language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both in-person and online
- Unafraid to learn about new technology and how to use it
- Work well in a team
- Organized, proactive and self-driven
- Able to juggle multiple on-going tasks
- Enjoy solving problems
- Preferably be familiar with mapping services
- Advantage if you have experience from one or more of the mentioned industries: Building and construction, oil and gas, health, real estate, production and industry
- You are motivated to occasionally be involved in multidisciplinary functions as we grow rapidly
How to apply
Send a motivation letter expressing your interest and relevant experience as well as your CV to email@example.com as soon as possible. If you have more questions about the role, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org