Last updated April 28th, 2020
Thank you for choosing to use Websites, Services or Apps created by Vixel AS, doing business as Vixel (“Vixel”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have questions about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering for our Services or Apps, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services or Apps, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following: First name, last name, and nickname; business email; app usage; purchase history; and other similar data.
Credentials. We collect passwords and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Information automatically collected
Our Services and Apps use tools such as Google Analytics that allow us to notice trends to improve the user experience on our website. This processes personal data such as: the unique User ID, the date and time, the title of the page being viewed, the URL of the page being viewed, the URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page, the screen resolution, the time in local timezone, the files that were clicked on and downloaded, the links clicked on, the type of device, and the country, region, and city.
You may opt-out of this tracking at any time by activating the “Do Not Track” setting in your browser.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services or Apps, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
We may send you e-mail notifications regarding your account or the application. These notifications are required to use our services.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and login process. If you choose to link your account with us to third party accounts, we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate the performance of the contract.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes.
- To fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders and payments made through the Services.
- To deliver services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested Services.
- To respond to user inquiries and offer support. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To optimize. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services or Apps.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please remember that the internet itself is not 100% secure. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
In the event that Vixel AS becomes aware of a security breach which has resulted or may result in unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal information Vixel AS will promptly investigate the matter and notify the applicable Supervisory Authority not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. You will be notified about data breaches when Vixel AS believes you are likely to be at risk or serious harm.
HOW TO REVIEW, UPDATE OR DELETE THE DATA?